Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/please help identify

my weird & cool stuff
my weird & cool stuff  
Could the bottom one be a diamond?
Is the middle one melted glass that come in contact with minerals on the ground?
What type mineral is embedded on this stone? (Nickle platinum? )

Hi Lorna,

What you have there might be nickel indeed, the next one looks like broken glass, the edges smoothened after a time of being buried most likely. The last one looks like some kind of raw crystal--most likely quartz. If you want to be sure what these minerals are however, you could take them to a mineralogist. A mineralogist can tell you what kind of minerals those are by performing tests on them.

Best of luck,

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon

Any diamond, jewelry or engagement ring related questions. I am a Graduate Gemologist and have extensive experience in the field of Gemology including diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals.

I have been working in the jewelry industry for over 10 years and am a Gemologist. I also appraise diamonds and jewelry for

Graduate Gemologist and Bachelors in Business Management. Apprenticed under Head Gemologist of for 2 years.