Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Tiffany real vs fake

Question
Earrings Photo1
Earrings Photo1  

Earrings Photo2
Earrings Photo2  
Hello,
I'm writting from Poland and I really need help. I have a Tiffany, Peretti, Teardrop hoops and I don't know if they are real or fake (I bought them on antiques market, without a box). I looked throgh lots of guides about how to spot fake Tiffany jewellery and I'm still not 100% certain. I can't go to Tiffany & Co. shop, and ask about these erarrings, because in Poland there is no Tiffany & Co. shop. I'm sedning photos of those earrings. I would be very gratefull for your answer.
Best regards,
Ania

Answer
Hi Ani,

I hope you are doing well.

I don't think you should be concerned with whether it is a real Tiffany or not since that will be very difficult.

You should take it to a local jeweler to see if the material is real.

If it looks like Tiffany than that should be good enough.

How much did you pay for it compared to what the actual Tiffany costs?

Best,

Jonathon

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon