Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/.925 sterling

Question
I recently asked you a question regarding some jewelry I inherited that was marked .925 Italy. You answered my questions very well and very promptly. Being unfamiliar with this site, after I gave you an across the board 10 rating, I accidentally submitted it before I could say thank you. I couldn't find a way to get back to that page to add it, so I am thanking you here. Your answer was very clear, very timely, and has helped me to a better understanding of my inheritance. I appreciate it very much.

Best regards,
David

Answer
David, I certainly appreciate your comments.  Often on this end, answers are sometimes not read. Sometimes there are no ratings or comments.  It is comments of "thank you" like this one from you that let me know how I am filling the need and keep me interested in maintaining my place here on allexperts.com.  This is quite encouraging. Thank you, again, for the kind remarks.

As far as I know, once you leave the page there is not a way to return. Your effort to contact me with a THANK YOU here more than covers all the bases and accomplishes what is needed to me.

Again, Blessings and Peace.  Thomas.  

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Thomas