Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Gem appraisal

Question
Whole gem collection
Whole gem collection  
I have a whole collection of Brazilian mine stones. I was wondering where I could find someone that could tell me how much the whole collection would be worth if I were to sell them.

Answer
will one way to get some idea of the value is to go to eBay and find the exact same stone then to the left you will find a option to click sold items… This is items that have already sold giving you a pretty clear picture of what he is actually were just because someone may West something for hundred dollars doesn't mean it's worth $100 to you have to work for this sold option that will filter out items that you have picked that have actually sold.... Another way of finding out value is to find rock cutter's in your vicinity by that I mean someone that is close enough that you can actually show your stones to these people are the ones that often go out and find stones and then cut them into gemstones they have a good idea of what the value will be good luck regards Rolfe

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Rolfe Foxwell