Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/markings on a ring

I inherited this ring it has tru blu 14k-18k on the inside band wasn't sure what that meant. I have been searching on the internet with no luck, hopefully you can help me.

I believe Tru-Blu is the name of the company since I was able to find their rings being sold on ebay and several other places.

I wouldn't necessarily worry about where it's from because you can simply go to a local Jeweler to have it appraised, if that is your goal.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon

Any diamond, jewelry or engagement ring related questions. I am a Graduate Gemologist and have extensive experience in the field of Gemology including diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals.

I have been working in the jewelry industry for over 10 years and am a Gemologist. I also appraise diamonds and jewelry for

Graduate Gemologist and Bachelors in Business Management. Apprenticed under Head Gemologist of for 2 years.