Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Ring marked 925 with EC??

I have a ring marked on the inside that says 925 then on the other side it says EC it has one big  diamond and 5 little diamonds going down the side. Not worried about value just trying to figure out the type ring ?

hello Rita I am assuming it is a silver ring that's why the .925 is there indicating that it is sterling silver  if it looks gold I think it would mean that it's just vermele over silver the other marking on the ring EC could be different things it could be the goldsmith that made the ring or silversmith it could be the style of the ring like a model number it could be just a factory identification mark if you really want to try to find out I would suggest you bring it into a goldsmith at any reputable jewelry store regards Rolfe

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Rolfe Foxwell

I will answer any questions regarding semi-precious stones or precious stones. I will answer questions regarding mounting both semi-precious and precious stones. I can also answer most questions regarding small manufacturing. I can not answer questions regarding casting or fine jewelry.

I am a small manufacturer of jewelry for semi-precious stones. I have been working in this area for 10 years. Our Major stones are Larimar (from the Caribbean) and Dichroic ( a man made crystal ). The majority of our work is in silver and 14k gold. We do not deal in fine jewelry such as diamonds..