Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Wedding Band Style

My fiance and I ordered his wedding ring online. When he got it, everything was great about it except that it looked funny on his finger. We got a white gold domed comfort fit ring 1.5 mm thick. He has short chubby fingers with big knuckles so although it fit him, it looked like it was too small. What style do you suggest is best for someone with fingers like him?

Hi Leeana,

A flat band design is a great alternative.

Here are three examples:

Here is a link to our Men's wedding rings where we have over 400 rings to choose from:

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will be glad to help.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon

Any diamond, jewelry or engagement ring related questions. I am a Graduate Gemologist and have extensive experience in the field of Gemology including diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals.

I have been working in the jewelry industry for over 10 years and am a Gemologist. I also appraise diamonds and jewelry for

Graduate Gemologist and Bachelors in Business Management. Apprenticed under Head Gemologist of for 2 years.