Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/sizing up

Brenda\'s bridal
Brenda's bridal  

Brenda bridal
Brenda bridal  
I was wondering if these rings could possibly go up 2 sizes

Dear Brenda,

Close up photos are often difficult to do without a special lens. These are slightly fuzzy  but the image tells me enough to give ans answer.  I believe the answer is "yes" but a jeweler who is going to do the work will need to examine the wedding set to say for certain. The jeweler will look to swe if the rings are solid precious metal, such as 10K GOLD, if the sides of the bands are solid enough not to crinkle any and if the stones are set securely.  I cannot tell these things from the photos.

Sorry if this is late.  We were out of town and sometimes the communications with all experts is not the most efficient when questions come to me.

God Bless and Peace.  Thomas.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Have a question about jewelry repair or working with precious metal jewelry and gemstones? For many years up to December 31, 2010, I was a working professional bench jeweler, involved everyday with setting stones in mountings, designing and making jewelry, repairing and limited custom manufacture. If you work with jewelry as a hobby or as a profession, I might be able to help. I deal with the retail business, not mass production. Ask privately if you wish. See the box for that: It keeps your question between us. Please DO NOT ask MAKER'S MARKS, but metal quality marks are fine to ask. Please DO NOT ask diamond prices. See a gemologist for that.

I have extensive experience in design, service and making of jewelry. I deal mostly with precious metals and gemstones but work with many materials as needed and usable to create an artistic design. My experience also includes freelance photography and photographer of jewelry and similar items for a former employer and individuals. Design of custom items requires reading the desires of the client and being clear on what can be done within that framework...then fulfilling the transition of idea to reality. Effective communications is essential in a working designer/producer and customer relationship.

Education is English/Physics! Started in human resources, to advertising, to, what a road. I have had formal training in jewelry work and many shared experiences with top grade jewelers. We just never know were we will go or be. Follow your best, your dreams, with some discretion! Don't let the work tear up your body along the way as it has mine.