Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Unknown Ring

Question
Unknown Ring!
Unknown Ring!  
Hi, I'm Victoria, & my aunt recently passed away and I inherited two rings from her. It's so pretty but it doesn't have anying markings on it. I'm not even sure if it's a ring. I seen in your memo that you have rules about asking questions and I'm going to be honestly and say I'm confused and if what I'm asking you isn't in your memo, I do apologies.  Just a little lost. But I'll attach pictures.

Answer
Hi Victoria,
I am not a jeweler and usually cannot answer questions about rings and ring designs. However, I might have an idea for you to further investigate.
Are these rings a little larger than usual? If yes, these might be napkin rings, where a cloth napkin is rolled and held together by one of these rings slipped over it.
Just an idea. Sorry that I cannot be of more help.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Uwe Richard Kackstaetter, Ph.D. (Dr.K)