Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Hallmark

Question
Ring
Ring  
Good Day Thomas

I need help with a ring that I want to buy.  The hallmarks are as follow:  18K 750 and next to that a diamond inside 2 half circles.  On the other side of the ring S1.61  It's a sapphire & diamond ring.

Kind regards

Answer
Dear Yolanda,

The 18k 750 are legally accepted marks for an item of jewelry made of 18k gold(fine close shot,btw).  I am nor sure of the makers mark although it does linger in my memory.  Maker's marks are generally difficult to identify with much outsourced and many makers going in and out of business over the years.  Do you have an age on the ring? If so, I suggest trying internet sellers and look for something similar then for the makers mark.  

Thanks for the question. I have a note about generally not doing maker's marks in instructions for questioner.

Best wishes and peace with blessings.  Thomas. The mark i somehow familiar and I will check a few places.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Thomas