Jewelry Making/1900'S WATCH?

Question
info inside watch
info inside watch  

watch
watch  
Hello, I have pictures in which I need information and desperate for some opinions on experts. This is apparently over 100 years old, and i provided the picture with the information that i can read on the watch inside. where i live, there are no professional appraisers. Please help as much as you can with what brand this might be, and how much you believe its worth? ill send more pics if you need, i can only send 2 as i can see. thank you!

Answer
Margaret,
You might want to have the stones tested if they are real diamonds they might make the watch worth authinticating the word brass makes me think they are not, however platinum indicates they might be.  It is very dificult to test and research with photos, there are lots of websites that have MFG marks you can research, I didn't see the mark on this site however you might find it, http://goldsmithworks.com/watch_and_clock_makers_marks.htm
This site should also be of interest to you:
http://www.vintagewatchstraps.com/casemarks.html
This site also had a good amount of information:
http://poincon.blogspot.com/

However without studying the watch closer it is hard to say if it was a custom made watch by a jeweler. I would try to get a local jeweler to test the metal and stones and then decide if you want to have the watch appraised after you ascertain if it is worth it.
Let me know if this helps.
Chris

Jewelry Making

Chris Eilertsen