Jewelry Making/brooch


Nightbird01 wrote at 2013-07-06 21:02:50
Hi, I'm not an expert about these things, but I've recently been trying to find the value of a few items I've had for years and wish to sell for some extra cash. to get to the point, GF from what I've found is the marking indicating "Gold Filled." I've been able to confirm on several pages now about the differences between solid gold, gold plate, and gold filled.  Here's a link to one of many pages I've found about it.

Jewelry Making

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


orlando cajamarca


I will answer any question related to jewelry making


30 years

Degree in Metals, GG, JA Certified Master Jeweler

Awards and Honors
Platinum guild International Design Contest, JA Design Contest.

©2017 All rights reserved.