Jewelry Making/Cracked marble jewelry

Question
I would like to find some translucent marbles in a variety of colors to make some cracked marble jewelry but I am having a hard time finding these kinds of marbles. Can you tell me where I can find them?

Answer
Tamara,
Most dollar stores sell marbles. If you want to make jewelry, from cracked marbles, you might as well find the marbles you like and crack them yourself, it's easy & fun. Just make sure you wear safety glasses. Here is a link to how to do it .

http://m.wikihow.com/Make-Cracked-Marbles

Just heat the marbles & put them in realy cold water, the hotter they ate & the colder the water, the more they crack.
It's as much fun as making the jewelry.
Enjoy!
C.

Jewelry Making

Chris Eilertsen