Jewelry Making/metal plate with cat engraving

Question
Chris,
      I found at a yard sale several metal plates with a cat engraving. The metal appears to be either stainless steel or silver (silver colored and nonmagnetic) and the plates are nearly 16 cm in diameter. They appear to have been hammered into a perfectly concave surface, similiar to a coffee saucer. On the back of all plates there is a tiny trademark ( looks like a cat sitting with its back towards you with the letters "WS" in the middle of its back). Have you ever seen this logo? Where could I find info on its value if any? Thanks!

Answer
I haven't heard of it but you might find it in this 345 page list of logos:
http://www.sha.org/documents/research/parks_canada_resources/trademarks%20on%20b
I also did a google search for cat logos on plates that might help if you see the logo in the pictures.
https://www.google.com/search?q=ANTIQUE+METAL+DISHES+LOGOS+with+cats&espv=2&biw=931&bih=441&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=0EBQVPm3HajH8AGD0oG4Aw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
I hope this helps its very hard to id with out seeing it.
Chris

Jewelry Making

Chris Eilertsen