Jewelry Making/Where to find gold fishhooks for earrings?

Question
Hi, Orlando,

For many years, I've worn silver jewelry.  My collection of silver jewelry is now quite extensive, but I can no longer wear them due to developing an allergy to all silver/stainless steel/hypoallergenic silver/silverplated gold/etc. jewelry.  I've been wanting to switch my silver hook earrings to 10/14/etc. karat white gold hooks, but I can't find them anywhere.  I've only found gold & silver-plated wire, which is not the same thing.

Do you have any tips on where I can find them?  I've done so much googling over the past months & haven't gotten anywhere.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Answer
Hello Meagan, there is few Companies that sells that type of findings but I got this link for you to buy it without a resale licence.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/14KT-Yellow-Gold-Fish-Hook-Wire-Earrings-1-PR-NEW-/16067
If you cant find it here then you can have it made by a local jeweler, I normally sell it for $35 per pair.
I hope it was of help to you.

Orlando Cajamarca
www.academyofjewelers.com

Jewelry Making

orlando cajamarca