Jewelry Making/Soldering/ how to remove seams?

I am wondering after I solder my bezel-how do I remove the seam? I look at professional work & there is no seam But with mine I can still see it. Do I sand or buff?
I usually solder, pickle, lightly sand the edges & tumble.
I do have a mini bench lathe, but I don't think I have the right things for it-I only have the white & yellow soft buffing wheels.
I don't have a flex shaft-so I need one? Which attachments?
Please help me with your expert advise! Thank you so much :)

There are several ways to avoid showing a seam when your soldering,you can use a higher karat solder file across instead of down the seam, or you can use a light sterling wire to actually weld instead of solder your seam, either way will help but sanding Is the key to a seam not showing, file as smooth as you can across the seam then sand and polish lightly across the seam.
I hope this helps,

Jewelry Making

Chris Eilertsen

I have been in the Jewelry Industry 20 years and Apprenticed as a silver smith took classes in Casting sculpting repair and trained under master gold and silver smiths as well as some experience in Faceting and diamond cutting and polishing for repair. Plating, Wax work, Diamond Setting, Engraving, Carving, Mold Making, design, some watch repair, tool making, enamel work, refining, mining, sales, sand blasting, casting. Have worked in Platinum, Gold, Silver, Pewter, Brass, Bronze, Aluminum,Steel,Titanium,Wood, Plastic, and Stone. 10 years Appraisal work in Jewelry.

20 years commercial experience in Repair Manufacturing and sales of Jewelry 3 years school 4 year apprentice. Worked on the duplication of the treasure found on the Spanish Galleon Maravalla by Dr. Cecil Humphreys. Traveled with and manufactured the souvenirs and miscellaneous replicas from the King Tut Exhibit when it visited the US.

Former member AGTA and GIA and a ten year member of Memphis Jewelers association. 17 years experience in Tuscon Jewelry shows buying and selling.

JCK Tuscon Show Gude

Classes at MSU and The Memphis art academy in Jewelry sculpting, Specialized Repair school, and 2 apprenticeships in Silversmithing from Juelius Astor, and Goldsmithing from Katchic Yacubian both masters for over 35 years each.Studied with Dr. Richard Prilliman, and several others.

JCK Tuscon Show honorable mention in design.

Dr. Cecil Humphreys Finder of the Spanish Galleon Maravalla, The Vanderbilts, Miscellaneous repair antique estate pieces. Elvis Presley Repair and Appraise 2 pieces of jewelry. Rifat Hassan and Nihall Mumtaz With the King Tut Exhibit. Trade work for over 36 Major Chains from Zales to Sams.