Jewelry Making/heating and bending silverware

Question
I have been making silverware jewelry for about 5 years. I do everything by hand forging. I struggle with rings especially thicker silver plated pieces... can they be heated in a kiln ? And if so do you know how high of a temperature before the plating may get ruined?
I bought a ring bender from pepe tools (for 300) and still don't have the muscles to bend some rings, and I see perfectly round ones all over online selling for super inexpensive and it does not compute. Help!!!!!  THANK YOU !!!
Sherry

Answer
I recommend that you look for a good spot plater and bend first polishing plate when finished. Tell your customers that you need to charge them to replate if the plating cracks off or make them for yourself and just be prepared to do that.
Hopefully you won't have many problems sometimes however you need to be prepared to replace it if necessary.
Rio Grand & Stiller both cary great equipment.  

Jewelry Making

Chris Eilertsen