Jewelry Making/Stainless Steel pierced earring parts

Hi, Chris,

I have bad allergies to the nickel in most costume jewelry.  I have over 800 pairs of earrings and want to put new posts, wires and hooks on what I have but I cannot find any place where I can buy them in bulk.  I've gone to Michaels, JoAnn Fabric and a few other stores in malls, but the best I can find is 10 to a box, and posts have been next to impossible to find.  

Can you direct me to a website or store where I can buy things titanium, surgical steel or stainless steel in the 100s or more?  I know they have to be somewhere.

Thank you.

Debba, sorry for the delay, I've been out of service area & just now got your questions.  
Try Rio Grand jewelry supply,  or fire mountain.  They Both carried bulk earring supplies.|4981|fire%20mountain%2

I hope this helps

Jewelry Making

Chris Eilertsen

I have been in the Jewelry Industry 20 years and Apprenticed as a silver smith took classes in Casting sculpting repair and trained under master gold and silver smiths as well as some experience in Faceting and diamond cutting and polishing for repair. Plating, Wax work, Diamond Setting, Engraving, Carving, Mold Making, design, some watch repair, tool making, enamel work, refining, mining, sales, sand blasting, casting. Have worked in Platinum, Gold, Silver, Pewter, Brass, Bronze, Aluminum,Steel,Titanium,Wood, Plastic, and Stone. 10 years Appraisal work in Jewelry.

20 years commercial experience in Repair Manufacturing and sales of Jewelry 3 years school 4 year apprentice. Worked on the duplication of the treasure found on the Spanish Galleon Maravalla by Dr. Cecil Humphreys. Traveled with and manufactured the souvenirs and miscellaneous replicas from the King Tut Exhibit when it visited the US.

Former member AGTA and GIA and a ten year member of Memphis Jewelers association. 17 years experience in Tuscon Jewelry shows buying and selling.

JCK Tuscon Show Gude

Classes at MSU and The Memphis art academy in Jewelry sculpting, Specialized Repair school, and 2 apprenticeships in Silversmithing from Juelius Astor, and Goldsmithing from Katchic Yacubian both masters for over 35 years each.Studied with Dr. Richard Prilliman, and several others.

JCK Tuscon Show honorable mention in design.

Dr. Cecil Humphreys Finder of the Spanish Galleon Maravalla, The Vanderbilts, Miscellaneous repair antique estate pieces. Elvis Presley Repair and Appraise 2 pieces of jewelry. Rifat Hassan and Nihall Mumtaz With the King Tut Exhibit. Trade work for over 36 Major Chains from Zales to Sams.