Jewelry Making/Ladies traveling vanity set

Question
I would you like to know who the manufacturer of this ladies traveling vanity set is. It is silver, and the trademark is D66 inside a diamond. Can you help?

Answer
Dennis, There are a lot more great trade mark collections out on line than there used to be. You used to have to put in hours at the library.
I don't recognize the mark, but someone who is into collections or a quafure botique MA recognize it. Don't be afraid to call Christie's or Southerby's & ask especially if it looks high quality or tests solid silver or gold.
try: https://www.illusionjewels.com/research/costumejewelrymarks.html

If you get lucky you may spot it in a Google image search like this one: https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&tbs=rimg%3ACbVeB-z0asnqIkDPpgqMSO6gwjm2O8oKtYaXJ6WHX1b3psSf1Nl1VWJCDc-HOjxl3oFYgT8y8YQkgYv8dcGhLzrLFeb_1sVzG3zNWKhIJz6YKjEjuoMIRx7vQqyb42KIqEgk5tjvKCrWGlxHWG-YyQP46BioSCSelh19W96bEEeOxCa69f6W4KhIJn9TZdVViQg0RBMl-2eXK73wqEgnPhzo8Zd6BWBEiVplQScoahSoSCYE_1MvGEJIGLEcZINve6uiy3KhIJ_1HXBoS86yxURbd_1Yhf-xgc0qEgnm_17Fcxt8zVhHPzUa7B0LDTw%3D%3D&q=jewelry%20maker%20mark%20identification&bih=615&biw=360&ved=0ahUKEwjl37mom73NAhUU8WMKHV2NC88QrnYIAg

You might also try talking to antique dealers that sell collectable travel  sets. Like this eBay collector : https://www.rubylane.com/collectibles/,c=Vintage_Collectibles_Vanity_Items,id=83,ipp=30

I hope this helps you in your search. It will also help to know what country it came from & if it is sold or plated .
good luck in your search,
Chris

Jewelry Making

Chris Eilertsen