Jiu-Jitsu/jujitsu

Aternie wrote at 2013-03-06 14:20:30
Tori Ryu Dojo. Ben Bergwerf, YMCA, Northbrook, IL. Phone: 847-832-9369. Email: Bergwerf@concentric.net  

Jiu-Jitsu

Ashton Kaye

I can answer many questions about the art of Jiu Jitsu. I am very good with technique and form in the martial art of Jiu Jitsu. I can answer questions about locks, holds, kicks, punches, breakfalls, etcetera. I can also answer questions about classes and seminars around you, and how to get involved in this martial art. I will answer any question you have about the martial art of Jiu Jitsu, and will try to answer within 2 days. I can also answer questions about Boxing.

I am an orange belt in Jiu Jitsu, and have been taking classes for 18 months. I have fought in 4 tournaments, winning 2nd place in one. I have also participated in boxing classes for 14 months. I have more than a sufficient background in martial arts and fighting in order to answer any questions you may have.

I have an orange belt in Jiu Jitsu, and have participated in several Jiu Jitsu tournaments. I have a 2nd place trophy for a Jiu Jitsu tournament, and several 3rd place medals.

White Belt Yellow Belt Orange Belt 2nd place trophy 3rd place trophy 3rd place trophy 3rd place medal