Job Hunting Tips/Email after applying

Question
Hello I'm Taylor and I just applied for my very first job at my local Macy's. I received an email saying that they were interviewing people in the position I applied for. The email also said if you need a schedule accommodation, let them know via email. What do they mean by this?

Answer
Hi Taylor. That means to email them if there are times or days that you cannot work because of school hours or something else, etc. If you have no restrictions tell them that which will give you a better chance of being hired. Good luck!

PS - Also if you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send you at no obligation 4 job search emails which include sample resumes and cover letters as well as a unique job search method that will help you to get your information to decision makers. Save this as it can help you in your career for the rest of your life.

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw