Job Hunting Tips/new graduate finding work

Question
Hello there,

I recently graduated with an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering. I am having a hard time finding a job due to the fact that I was not able to get any internship experience while I was in school. Most of the jobs I have seen require years of experience so I'm not sure if I should even try to apply for those jobs? What are my options? Thank you for your help.

Answer
You are not alone in this sort of situation. Also schools do not teach students common sense things like how to search for a job. If you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send at no obligation a 4 email job search plan that includes s sample resume and cover letter, a unique job search method as well as some tough love advice. THE PLAN WORKS IF YOU WORK THE PLAN! Good Luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw