Job Hunting Tips/new graduate finding work

Hello there,

I recently graduated with an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering. I am having a hard time finding a job due to the fact that I was not able to get any internship experience while I was in school. Most of the jobs I have seen require years of experience so I'm not sure if I should even try to apply for those jobs? What are my options? Thank you for your help.

You are not alone in this sort of situation. Also schools do not teach students common sense things like how to search for a job. If you will send your email address to me at I will send at no obligation a 4 email job search plan that includes s sample resume and cover letter, a unique job search method as well as some tough love advice. THE PLAN WORKS IF YOU WORK THE PLAN! Good Luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts