Job Hunting Tips/Applying for a Job

Question
I keep a list of every job I apply for, the company and the date I apply. However, I received voice messages recently from two companies I know I never applied to. How does that happen?

The only thing I can think of is I have applied for some jobs through careerbuilder.com and indeed.com. When people apply through those websites, do resumes automatically go to some database where people can access them? If so, is there a way I can delete my resume out of there? I would like some control over who receives my resume.

Answer
I have no idea how this could happen. However if you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send you at no obligation a 4 email job search plan that will show you how to get your information to decision makers in a way that can't be intercepted in any way. Keep this information as it will help you for the rest of your career. This is not a scam and I do it only to help people. I have been an expert on this site for years, and if you wish to check me out on some other things that I do google Bob Walshaw or Bluebird Bob Walshaw. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw