Job Hunting Tips/Applying for a Job

I keep a list of every job I apply for, the company and the date I apply. However, I received voice messages recently from two companies I know I never applied to. How does that happen?

The only thing I can think of is I have applied for some jobs through and When people apply through those websites, do resumes automatically go to some database where people can access them? If so, is there a way I can delete my resume out of there? I would like some control over who receives my resume.

I have no idea how this could happen. However if you will send your email address to me at I will send you at no obligation a 4 email job search plan that will show you how to get your information to decision makers in a way that can't be intercepted in any way. Keep this information as it will help you for the rest of your career. This is not a scam and I do it only to help people. I have been an expert on this site for years, and if you wish to check me out on some other things that I do google Bob Walshaw or Bluebird Bob Walshaw. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts