Job Hunting Tips/Job Hunting

Question
Sir,

My name is Talha Khan, from India. I am a civil engineering graduate and currently in my last semester of Masters in Project management (Building & Engineering).

I want to work outside India and heard alot about jobs in Canada or australia or other european countries.

Please guide me about the possibilities and opportunities and the correct approach.

Answer
Glad to help. If you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send at no obligation a 4 email job search plan that will allow you to get your information to decision makers at companies that you may be interested in. The internet will allow you to do this. (Company names and key executives and titles). Not all of it will apply in your country but THE PLAN WORKS IF YOU WORK THE PLAN - and it will help you for the rest of your career. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw