Job Hunting Tips/Searching IT related job in Guadalajara,Mexico

Question
I am an assistant professor of Master in Computer Application Department of a private engineering college,India.I have completed Master in Information Technology (MTech in IT)from India in 2012. Now I am in Guadalajara, Mexico with husband's dependent visa. I do not have industrial experience in IT though I have more than 5 years experiences in teaching in the area Computer science. I know c,c++,core java,DBMS,PL/SQL,UNIX shell script. Now my question is how I can get a IT related job or S/w engineering job or JAVA developer in Guadalajar,Mexico? I have applied for FM3 visa. Is FM3 visa enough to get the work permit?

Answer
I do not have information as to what is required for the work permit. However as to getting an IT position, if you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send you at no obligation a 4 email excellent job search plan that will show you how to get your information to decision makers. Not all of this will apply to you in Mexico, but the plan works when you do the research to find the key managers at companies where you want to work. Keep the plan as it will help you for the rest of your career. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw