Job Hunting Tips/Searching IT related job in Guadalajara,Mexico

I am an assistant professor of Master in Computer Application Department of a private engineering college,India.I have completed Master in Information Technology (MTech in IT)from India in 2012. Now I am in Guadalajara, Mexico with husband's dependent visa. I do not have industrial experience in IT though I have more than 5 years experiences in teaching in the area Computer science. I know c,c++,core java,DBMS,PL/SQL,UNIX shell script. Now my question is how I can get a IT related job or S/w engineering job or JAVA developer in Guadalajar,Mexico? I have applied for FM3 visa. Is FM3 visa enough to get the work permit?

I do not have information as to what is required for the work permit. However as to getting an IT position, if you will send your email address to me at I will send you at no obligation a 4 email excellent job search plan that will show you how to get your information to decision makers. Not all of this will apply to you in Mexico, but the plan works when you do the research to find the key managers at companies where you want to work. Keep the plan as it will help you for the rest of your career. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts