Job Hunting Tips/senior executive getting matched to low level office admin jobs

help!I am a senior executive but i'm having a serious problem regarding "Job-Search". Whenever I log into my old Email Account,recruiters start matching it to Low-Level Office Administrative Jobs & start sending me Emails for office admin jobs. I also start seeing Targeted Ads & search results related to Office-Admins.

If you will send your email address to me at I will send at no obligation a 4 email job search plan that will fit your needs. This is not a gimmick - I help people with it all over the world on a pro bono basis, and it really works IF YOU WORK THE PLAN! I got my last general management position at the age of 64 using this. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts