Job Hunting Tips/fresher job search

Question
I completed my b.tech in civil engineering from a reputed college in June 2013. I am eagerly searching for a job in construction.Most job openings in civil engineering require a min experience of 1 year. The problem is where from do i get this experience

Answer
You have to do some research and get your resume and cover letter to decision makers at civil engineering and construction firms, BYPASSING THEIT PERSONNEL DEPARTMENTS.There will be entry level positions available.  If you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send you a 4 email job search plan that will show you how to do this. Totally free - no strings attached. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw