Job Hunting Tips/fresher job search

I completed my in civil engineering from a reputed college in June 2013. I am eagerly searching for a job in construction.Most job openings in civil engineering require a min experience of 1 year. The problem is where from do i get this experience

You have to do some research and get your resume and cover letter to decision makers at civil engineering and construction firms, BYPASSING THEIT PERSONNEL DEPARTMENTS.There will be entry level positions available.  If you will send your email address to me at I will send you a 4 email job search plan that will show you how to do this. Totally free - no strings attached. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts