Job Hunting Tips/Too late?

Let me preface by saying that I didn't know who else to ask this of. I read your profile and took a chance. If this question is out of your expertise, I am sorry.

My current employment is dead end, and would like to seek training to learn a new skill(s) so as to enter into another career. I am 46 years old, and fear being discriminated because of my age. I would hate to spend to money and time training, then looking for work, only to discover no one wants someone 46 years old.

Thank you

You are not alone in this and you are doing the right thing by seeking advice. Get the training and then do a professional job of job seeking. If you will send your email address to me at I will send at no obligation a 4 email job search plan that will let you get your information to decision makers. I got my last professional job when I was in my 60s. This is not a scam. I have been on the expert program for years and this has helped people all over the world. THE PLAN WORKS IF YOU WOEK THE PLAN.Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts