Job Hunting Tips/Jobs for Deaf people

I would like to suggest me good jobs available in Europe for deaf people. I have a deaf friend searching for job. She is 30 years old and an expert in health and fitness but she is open in every kind of job.

Thank you for your time!

If you will send your email address to me at I will send at no oblgation a 4 email job search plan that really works if you work the plan. Not all of it will apply in Europe, but if you do the research on the internet or in business libraries to identify target companies and key decision managers the plan will result in interviews and a position. Good luck!  

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts