Job Hunting Tips/Interview

Question
Hello,
I have an interview coming up soon. If the interviewer asks me where do I see myself in the next couple of years (what I hope to be doing), what should I say? I usually say that I hope to still be with the company and to advance within the company. I don't think that is the right response or enough. What would be? Is there a website for frequently asked interview questions and sample responses?

Answer
Try googling interview techniques. Also the library will have books on interviewing which will give you some ideas. I would answer that question by saying "I would hope to be really on top of my new job and ready to take on more responsibility." Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw