Job Hunting Tips/Interview

I have an interview coming up soon. If the interviewer asks me where do I see myself in the next couple of years (what I hope to be doing), what should I say? I usually say that I hope to still be with the company and to advance within the company. I don't think that is the right response or enough. What would be? Is there a website for frequently asked interview questions and sample responses?

Try googling interview techniques. Also the library will have books on interviewing which will give you some ideas. I would answer that question by saying "I would hope to be really on top of my new job and ready to take on more responsibility." Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts