Job Hunting Tips/Searching for a first job

Question
Hi, my name is Taylor. I'm 19 years old and I am searching for my first job. I tried a few restaurants and ice cream shops and I either received no response or  rejection. If I was asked for an interview, I would not get the job. I'm thinking that I'm applying for jobs that are out of my league. My question for you is what places do you recommend for someone's first job? Thank you.

Answer
Big box stores (Walmart, Loew's, Target, etc.) and ice cream shops and restaurants are good targets and you have to make a lot of contacts as it is a numbers game. However it will help you you to know how to get your resume directly to the boss. If you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send at no obligation a 4 email job search plan that will show you how to do this. Keep this as it will help you for the rest of your life. Good luck! Bob.

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw