Job Hunting Tips/finding a job

Question
I am 14, and would like a job. I would like a mowing or farmhand but opened to anything. I live in a remote area.

Thanks

Tom

Answer
Good for you. Starting early is very smart. If you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send free a 4 email job search plan. Most of it will not apply to you but it will give you some ideas to get started. In a brief cover letter say you are willing to work hard, even offer to work free for a week or so th show this. Also keep what I send to you. That plan will help you for the rest of your life. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw