Job Hunting Tips/finding a job

I am 14, and would like a job. I would like a mowing or farmhand but opened to anything. I live in a remote area.

Good for you. Starting early is very smart. If you will send your email address to me at I will send free a 4 email job search plan. Most of it will not apply to you but it will give you some ideas to get started. In a brief cover letter say you are willing to work hard, even offer to work free for a week or so th show this. Also keep what I send to you. That plan will help you for the rest of your life. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts