Job Hunting Tips/Interview help

Question
Hi Rob.
I have just gone through a day assessment for a job that I really like. Great news is that I have got through the first round and have been invited back for a 2nd interview. To be honest I didn't think I would get through the first day.
The job is customer service manager for a college. The customer is outside businesses.
I am thinking of putting together a business plan for the interview. I have done these before but not sure where i should start this time.
I want to have hand outs etc for the interview.
What do you think.
Where should I start.
The interview is with a board by the way next week.
Any help you can offer would be great.

I'm thinking a business plan should not be to specific and easily adaptable in case it doesn't fit their ideas.
What questions do you think they may go for and what response do you think.
Thanks.

Paul

Answer
You are already ahead of the advice that I usually hand out. Giving them a brief business plan should blow them away as interviewees rarely do this. Although I have a lot of business experience (have even run companies) but I have not written business plans. People who worked for me did this so I am not going to give you advice on this, especially as you have done this.

I hope that you are successful, but a back-up plan is always good. If you don't get it contact me again as I give out a free gangbusters unique job search plan. Good luck!  

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw