Job Hunting Tips/What kind of jobs can I get?

I'm a 17 year old teenager with a drivers license. Unfortunately, I have some chronic injuries which prevent me from standing for long periods of time, which means no cashier/sales associate jobs. I have tried finding babysitting jobs but am not too experienced with kids and no one will hire me. I need to find a job soon but am not sure of anything else that I could do or where to find them. What kind of jobs would you suggest?

I have:
Good typing skills (over 40wpm)
Good art/design skills
Good music skills

I'm not sure what I can do with these skills though, as I don't really have many connections.

Hi Angie. As you have a driver's license there might be some delivery type possibilities although you may have to be 18. Also the big box stores(Target, Lowe's, etc) have stocking and other jobs that do not require standing in one place. If you will send your email address to me at I will send at no cost a 4 email job search plan that works if you work the plan. It is set up for people with experience but it will give you some good ideas. Ust the cover letter example and note what you can do as you noted in your email to me Contact art and music companies too. Good luck! PS - Keep these 4 emails. They can help you for the rest of your career.  

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts