Job Hunting Tips/Should I still thank after the rejection

Question
Dear Sir,

I've just applied for a manager's job in Australia but received a failure notification. The email was short and impersonal. Its signature just said 'HR department'.
Should I still write a reply to thank them for their time?
Thank you

Answer
You can, but probably a waste of time. They may have had many applications. If you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send at no obligation a 4 email job search package that really works IF YOU WORK THE PLAN. It will also show you how to avoid the HR Department - the black hole of job searches. Good luck! PS - My Dad was born in England.

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw