Job Hunting Tips/Should I still thank after the rejection

Dear Sir,

I've just applied for a manager's job in Australia but received a failure notification. The email was short and impersonal. Its signature just said 'HR department'.
Should I still write a reply to thank them for their time?
Thank you

You can, but probably a waste of time. They may have had many applications. If you will send your email address to me at I will send at no obligation a 4 email job search package that really works IF YOU WORK THE PLAN. It will also show you how to avoid the HR Department - the black hole of job searches. Good luck! PS - My Dad was born in England.

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts