Job Hunting Tips/Need a job ASAP

I'm trying to find a first job. I am 18 and have been looking since I was 17 and have followed up on applications but have only had one interview. The interviewer said he likes my attitude and will call me even if I didn't get the job. What does it mean if he liked my attitude? How do I get more interviews? I need to pay 250 rent by Dec 1st or my step dad will kick me out I need to find a job ASAP.....

Please send your email address to me at and I will send some ideas to you at no charge. There will be 4 email attachments that are mostly for older job seekers, but it will show you how to write a brief resume or cover letter. Meanwhile you need to be knocking at a lot of doors. Many companies have internet application that you can fill out also. Good luck.

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts