Job Hunting Tips/Jobs for B.COM fresher

Krishna Manas wrote at 2016-05-18 12:44:34
if you are fresher or graduate student and would like to build your career in information technology. Here is the great platform for software fresher’s or entry level job seekers to find best IT career jobs in top MNCs companies.

It is one of the best IT job Portal site in India, So you can easily get your dream jobs.

Best of Luck!  

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts