Job Hunting Tips/Jobs for B.COM fresher

Good evening!

iam from india i completed my B.COM with 61% from bangalore university in INDIA  i dont have any idea  which are the good paying jobs for fresher and what are the skills are required plz help me and explain me  in detail about jobs and their package.

You will have to do this research. Meet with the job counelor at Bangalore University, etc. What I offer is an excellent job search plan that shows you how to get your information to the hiring decision makers. Not all of it will apply to you but the sample resume and sample cover letter certainly will. I will send the 4 email plan to you if you will send your email address to me at Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts