Job Hunting Tips/Jobs for B.COM fresher

Question
Good evening!

iam from india i completed my B.COM with 61% from bangalore university in INDIA  i dont have any idea  which are the good paying jobs for b.com fresher and what are the skills are required plz help me and explain me  in detail about jobs and their package.

Answer
You will have to do this research. Meet with the job counelor at Bangalore University, etc. What I offer is an excellent job search plan that shows you how to get your information to the hiring decision makers. Not all of it will apply to you but the sample resume and sample cover letter certainly will. I will send the 4 email plan to you if you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw