Job Hunting Tips/possible jobs I can apply?

Question

I am curious to know what kind of jobs in securities industry I can get other than sales job. I am currently working as an investment advisor and have
-8 yrs of sales experience
- MBA in finance
- security and insurance licenses such as series 7 and 66

Thank you

Best regards,

Answer
To be honest with your experience and contacts you are far more able than I to answer that question. Ask the people that you know. I will give you this, however, if you will send me your email address at walshaw1@cox.net I will send you a 4 part job search plan that really works if you work the plan. Then you can use it when you decide what type of job that you would like to have. But think hard as to whether you really want to give up 8 years of experience in one area and start over. Good luck.

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw