Job Hunting Tips/possible jobs I can apply?

I am curious to know what kind of jobs in securities industry I can get other than sales job. I am currently working as an investment advisor and have
-8 yrs of sales experience
- MBA in finance
- security and insurance licenses such as series 7 and 66

Thank you

Best regards,

To be honest with your experience and contacts you are far more able than I to answer that question. Ask the people that you know. I will give you this, however, if you will send me your email address at I will send you a 4 part job search plan that really works if you work the plan. Then you can use it when you decide what type of job that you would like to have. But think hard as to whether you really want to give up 8 years of experience in one area and start over. Good luck.

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts