Job Hunting Tips/Hiring Manager

I am trying to figure out who the hiring manager is for the following job, since that is who I should address my cover letter to. I have searched the website, but maybe looked in the wrong place

Thank you!

You do not want the hiring manager. That is usually a personnel or human relations function. You want the top person, the President or the CEO of a smaller company or the VP, director or manager of a division or a specialty at a larger company such as VP Finance, VP Manufacturing, VP Communications, etc.

If you will send your email address to me at I will send you at no obligation a 4 email plan that will show you how to do this. I help people all over the world in this way. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts