Job Hunting Tips/Hiring Manager

Question
Hello,

I am trying to figure out who the hiring manager is for the following job, since that is who I should address my cover letter to. I have searched the website, but maybe looked in the wrong place

https://jobs.uiowa.edu/pands/view/63950

Thank you!

Answer
You do not want the hiring manager. That is usually a personnel or human relations function. You want the top person, the President or the CEO of a smaller company or the VP, director or manager of a division or a specialty at a larger company such as VP Finance, VP Manufacturing, VP Communications, etc.

If you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send you at no obligation a 4 email plan that will show you how to do this. I help people all over the world in this way. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw