Job Hunting Tips/question

Hi Robert,

I'm Russ.  I have 3 potential job offers coming my way and need some assistance figuring out which would be the best option for me; got some tough decisions to make.  Can you help with this type of question?

Hi Russ. I usually help people to set up a job search, but it sounds like you are ahead of this. However I have had many years of business experience and if you will give me some info I will try to give you some advice.

1. Tell ma about the jobs.
2. Will you have to move?
3. Does any one fit your experience best?
4. Which one do you see liking best?
5. What does your wife/family think?

Add to this in any that will help me to help you. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw

I can answer job search questions and can email a very effective and unique job search plan that is almost guaranteed to work if you work the plan. I will also email resume and cover letter examples as well as some tough love advice all free. No internet questions.

Many years of experience as President and General Manager of both large and small corporations, hiring people up to the Vice Presidential level

Currently President and CEO of the FREE JOB HELP SOCIETY

BS - Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts MBA - Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts