Job Hunting Tips/No details with job

Question
Hi!

I've been on the job search for a while and had a few nibbles but no bites. Now I have a bite with a local family camp that I volunteered at years ago. My main concern is that the Director contacted me about five weeks ago, yet still hasn't been able to give me straight details about my pay, nor exact dates when the position is. I've been hearing a lot of "When I know, you'll know." type answers and it's making me wonder what's really going on. The job officially starts in June, but I'd rather not go until I have all of the information. Should I wait a little while longer and see what pans out, or should I start investing in other jobs? I'm starting to get nibbles from other companies, but I don't want to put all of my eggs in one basket.

Regards!!

Frank

Answer
You are exactly right. Never put all of your eggs in one basket! To help you look at some other possibilities if you will send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net I will send at no obligation a 4 email job search plan that works absolutely if you WORK THE PLAN. Good luck!

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw