Job Hunting Tips/Need guidance

Question
Hello Sir

iam not sure if this is the right forum to ask the below question.

I have done my education in computers and HR and had lot of interest to get into HR field however due to certain circumstances i could not grab the chances that i got.

I have experience of more than 7 years in customer service and at present also iam working as a customer specialist and managing vendors.

I am at crossroads right now and iam not seeing any future or career for myself. I am at the same position for past 6 years and its frustrating me. I want to either do some course and get into HR or be a service manager someday.
I have already completed an MBA in HR through distance learning however that was of no help
iam also interested in writing as a part time option

Can you guide me how should i pursue my career ahead?

many thanks
Jyotsana

Answer
Jyotsana. I can help you, but you must help yourself too.

1. Decide on the specific position that you would like and are qualified for. (Google HR positions, Service Manager positions, Customer Service Positions,Management positions, etc.)

2. Decide on the industry that you would like to work in and are best qualified for.

3. Send your email address to me at walshaw1@cox.net and I will send at no cost to you a 4 email job search plan that really works if YOU WORK THE PLAN. Not all of it will apply to you but it is very effective if you do the research and work the plan. I have helped more than 500 people around the world. Good luck! Bob Walshaw.

Job Hunting Tips

Robert M. Walshaw