Jogging & Running/knee pain on walking

Sir, I am 37 yrs old.One year back I got right knee pain while jogging.Then I stopped jogging.But still Iam getting pain on walk for few minuts.MRI is normal.I have used some pain killers and get temperer releaf.please give suggestion.

Siva, I'm sorry to hear you're having pain while walking or jogging. It could be a lot of things. However, a common problem is patella femoral pain. If this is the case then the following videos of exercises will help. Perform them 2x/day for a week and then start trying to jog again and see if it's any better. If not, write me again, and see what other suggestions I have.

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.  

Jogging & Running

Nick Rainey

I can answer questions about pain and training program. If there is a question about running that I don't know then I'll do some research and make sure I provide you with an answer.

I'm a Doctor of Physical Therapy. I'm a track and cross country coach. I train clients throughout the year. I've helped prepare athletes for their NFL Pro Days. I've written articles on running. Finally, those that I work with have less pain and run faster.

American Physical Therapy Association- Sports Section

The 6 Week Workout Program- I'm the author of this book Many articles on the internet including,, and my blog

Doctor of Physical Therapy BS in Exercise Science NSCA- CSCS and CPT USA Weightlifting Level I NPI- Certified Posture Specialist Total Motion Release Level II Certified Dry Needling

National Posture Institute's International Perfect Posture of the Year Award 2011 Clinical Excellence Award- Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions Aegis Therapies Scholarship recipient