Jogging & Running/Running and weight loss

Question
How should I run to get skinny thighs without getting big muscles and bulky legs? Should I run fast or slow? Long distances or short?

Answer
Great question Nicole! The simple answer is any type of running will help. You're not going to develop bulky legs due to muscle and if that does become a problem then let me know and I can definitely help you with that.

Here is a 6 day a week running program:

Day 1: Jog for 5 mins to warmup. Repeat the following sequence 4-7 times: Run hard for 1 min then walk briskly for 2 min.

Day 2: Jog for 20-60 mins.

Day 3: Jog for 5 mins to warmup. Repeat the following sequence 4-7 times: Run hard (this should be even faster than Day 1's running hard) for 30 sec then walk briskly for 2 min.

Day 4: Jog for 20-60 mins.

Day 5: Jog for 5 mins to warmup. Repeat the following sequence 4-7 times: Run hard for 2 min (this will likely be a little slower than your Day 1's running hard) then walk briskly for 3 min.

Day 6: Jog for 20-60 mins.

Good luck and let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Jogging & Running

Nick Rainey