Jogging & Running/running differences

hi Nick,
       recently i had shifted my home from where i was staying for the past 10 that place there was a big football ground where i usually do my runnings, in this new place there is no such big grounds,only i could find is a small open space where iam doing my workouts now.can u please tell me whether there is any difference running on a big ground and small ground..i want to know if i can burst the same amount of calorie which i did on that big ground now here in this small area..iam taking the same time here also...i need your advice on this...

As long as your are running for an equal total amount of time then you are fine. If you used to be able to perform ten 100m dashes, you could now perform twenty 50m dashes. Or if you were working hard for 60 minutes where you used to live and now you still work hard for 60 minutes then the results should be the same.

Don't hesitate to ask any other questions. Good luck and great job working so hard!

Jogging & Running

Nick Rainey

I can answer questions about pain and training program. If there is a question about running that I don't know then I'll do some research and make sure I provide you with an answer.

I'm a Doctor of Physical Therapy. I'm a track and cross country coach. I train clients throughout the year. I've helped prepare athletes for their NFL Pro Days. I've written articles on running. Finally, those that I work with have less pain and run faster.

American Physical Therapy Association- Sports Section

The 6 Week Workout Program- I'm the author of this book Many articles on the internet including,, and my blog

Doctor of Physical Therapy BS in Exercise Science NSCA- CSCS and CPT USA Weightlifting Level I NPI- Certified Posture Specialist Total Motion Release Level II Certified Dry Needling

National Posture Institute's International Perfect Posture of the Year Award 2011 Clinical Excellence Award- Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions Aegis Therapies Scholarship recipient