Jogging & Running/running differences

Question
hi Nick,
       recently i had shifted my home from where i was staying for the past 10 years..in that place there was a big football ground where i usually do my runnings,hiit...now in this new place there is no such big grounds,only i could find is a small open space where iam doing my workouts now.can u please tell me whether there is any difference running on a big ground and small ground..i want to know if i can burst the same amount of calorie which i did on that big ground now here in this small area..iam taking the same time here also...i need your advice on this...

Answer
As long as your are running for an equal total amount of time then you are fine. If you used to be able to perform ten 100m dashes, you could now perform twenty 50m dashes. Or if you were working hard for 60 minutes where you used to live and now you still work hard for 60 minutes then the results should be the same.

Don't hesitate to ask any other questions. Good luck and great job working so hard!

Jogging & Running

Nick Rainey