Jogging & Running/is running beter or cycling

Question
hi, I really need to know if running and walking on the running machine or cycling on the exercise bike will make all of my legs from my feet to my hips way skinny. I would get both but I can only hav 1 of them for now, so could you please tell me if the running machine ore the exercise bike will make me skinnyer!?! thanx so much
cant wait for the answer

Answer
Kadijah,

Neither can promise that your legs will be "way skinny", but running has the ability to burn more calories in a shorter amount of time. Plus, you work your legs in an eccentric and concentric phase whereas cycling mostly works the concentric portion. I choose running, but the most important thing is that you actually use what you choose. If you like one more than the other then choose that one.  

Jogging & Running

Nick Rainey