Joint Pain Relief/sacroiliac pain

2 months ago i twisted my vertebrae in a wrong way i felt like stretching in my back and it caused pain in the right sacroiliac joint sometimes radiate as dull aching pain in my right leg  , it decrease by rest and back again with movement , i don't know if it is need to go to a doctor or it just need rest ,with movement i feel my s.i joint crackling ,i stopped home exercises because i don't know if it will cause the condition worse or better , please give me your advice .for your information am 25 years old and am a medicine student.

Sorry to hear about your sacroiliac joint pain.  S.I. joint pain is pretty common in my practice here.  The good news is that it's usually a pretty easy fix.

What I'm about to describe to you is covered in much greater detail on my totally free website,
But if you take a moment to consider and think of all the muscles in your body like the rigging (ropes) on a big old-fashioned sailboat, you can begin to understand that bones (basically blocks of calcium) only go where muscles pull or hold them.  So when a joint is out of place it's most likely caused by some muscle groups (rigging) being too tight and pulling the bones that make up the joint out of position.

Your S.I. Joint has many very strong muscles in your hips and thighs that can easily negatively affect the joint if these muscles are inappropriately tight.  So we must release the inappropriately tight tissue so your joint can once again be properly aligned.

I do have a specific S.I. Joint Pain Relief page on my website here:
But from what you describe, I'm going to recommend that you go to my main Lower Back Pain relief page:
I get the feeling that if your release the muscles in your hips and maybe even your vastus lateralis, iliacus and psoas muscles (you said you're a medical student) then your S.I. Joint may just drop back in,
but if you have time you should do all the lower back techniques since there may be a few other causative factors.
On the Site Map page,
you will also find under the Lower Back Pain Relief section, the Release the Front of Your Back page that specifically deals with releasing your psoas and iliacus.  You will also find the Tennis Ball Tune-up that deals with releasing your hips in a way the stretches may not be able to.

I'm confident you can fix your sacroiliac joint pain if you'll just follow along with some the videos above.

I do hope this helps.

All the best,
Gary Crowley  

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration