Joint Pain Relief/Knock knee pain

I have had knock knees since I was young and for 2-3 years I haven't had too many problems with them but since early March my right knee has jumped between feeling strange (I can only explain it as something is out of place and its uncomfortable) to severe pain that has stopped me from working. I have seen a doctor and was told to do physiotherapy but while I wait I'm still in pain.
I wear the knee brace and orthotics but even then walking is still painful and the job I just got is as a server. Is there anything else I can do to at least the pain so I can work? Painkillers don't work

Hi Megan,

Sorry to hear about the knee pain.  The good news is that I do think I can provide you with some information that has a very good chance of helping you to get the knee pain relief you're seeking.

First, it's important to understand that most joint pain is caused by the shortening and tightening of the muscles around the joints.  Sometimes this torques the joint which can cause pain. Sometimes the muscles get tight and where they attach to the joint gets inflamed, which causes pain.  And then, sometimes it's both of these things happening at the same time.

I talk about all of this in greater detail on my completely free website, Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief,
were I have follow along videos for every joint in your body.

I would recommend you go to the Knee Joint Pain Relief page,
and just follow along with the videos.  I do think there is a very good chance you can fix yourself.

I also think that with your "knock knees" and your job you may need to do some of these techniques on a regular basis to keep your knee pain at bay.  When you do the techniques, notice which ones really seem to help your knees.  Then if your knee pain returns you'll know there are only 2 or 3 things you need to do to get the job done.

One muscle that I think will be important for you to focus on when you are doing what I show you in the videos is your sartorial muscle,
This muscle works very hard with the way your knees are, so you may need to release it on a regular basis with the techniques I show you on my website.  It's the longest muscle in your body!  But you'll probably want to focus on the part from where it attaches to your knee to about 10 inches up.

You can do it!

I do hope this helps.

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration