Joint Pain Relief/Knee pain Chronic???

Question
In the 7th grade during gym especially when jogging/running around the track the back of my knee would right by the crease. After a while of pretty much zero physical activity I joined a gym about a year ago and now every single time whenever I'm on the treadmill/elliptical my knee hurts I can not pin point an exact point of where the pain is/originates so I guess it's the entire knee joint mostly on the sides I suppose I tried to see a sports medicine/non surgical orthopedic doctor but all he said was it was chronic and there's not much to be done I did buy a soft knee support bandage with about 3 Velcro straps but it only helps me in the short term

Answer
Hello

Sorry to hear about your knee pain.  The good news is that there is a lot you can do to fix your knee so it functions pain free.

I explain a lot of what I'm about to tell you on my completely free website,
Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief,  
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/

Basically, if you think of all the muscles in your body like the rigging (ropes) on a big old-fashioned sailboat, then you can begin to understand that if all the muscles (rigging) are not balanced properly then things will be pulled out of position by the muscles that are too tight.

All the muscles above and below your knee that attach to your knee joint are just like the  rigging on a sailboat.  If some of your muscles on the front of your thigh are too tight they can yank on the joint and torque it slightly so that when you go to use it the joint is just a bit off the begins to hurt.  And the same for all of the muscles that attach to the knee joint.

I'm going to recommend that you visit my main Knee Joint Pain relief page,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/knee-joint-pain-relief.html
and just follow along with the videos.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results.

Also, check out the "Pain In Back Of Knee - A Quick Fix" page.
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/pain-in-back-of-knee.html
This is a great technique to know if you are ever exercising and you have a pain the the back of your knee.

I do hope this helps.

All the best,

Gary  

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley